Email auto responders are a successful and efficient tool used in event marketing. With auto response emails, you can regularly contact your event attendees and get them involved and engaged before your next event.
Here are some useful ways you can use auto responders to sell more tickets online.
1. Create an email newsletter, course or informative video for people that you want to target. Remember, your main priority with using email auto responders is to not sounds like spam, so make sure you’re emailing only those who may be interested in the information.
2. After someone buys a ticket to your event, you can send them emails every so often up until the event. By including updates, you’ll help your guests stay informed and interested in the event.
3. Send automatic emails to previous ticket purchasers and offer them discounts for the next event. You can even offer a “buy one, get one” or a discount for referring friends. Not only will you sell more tickets, but you’ll capture the interest of your attendees while gaining even more!
4. Use auto responders to turn ‘information seekers’ into paid customers. Whenever someone shows an interest in your event, ask them for their email address so that you can send the information over. Once you have their email address, you can notify them of future events, as well. Schedule your emails for maximum efficiency, but make sure you’re not sending too many emails, too often.
5. Are people asking you the same questions over and over, regarding your event? Use auto responders as a personal FAQ: compile all these questions together and auto email the answers to your contact list. Here’s an email sample:
Hi Mr./Ms. ________,
We’re very excited to have you attend our next event ______________! Because of the large amount of questions coming in from ticket buyers, I’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions, along with their answers, to make it more convenient everyone. Please see below:
a) Question – Answer
b) Question – Answer
If you have other questions that are still unanswered, feel free to get in touch with me and I’d love to answer them!
Please share other ways you’ve found success in using auto email responders for event marketing in the comment section below!